Located in downtown Jonesboro, The Glass Factory is a 6,500-square foot industrial-themed venue that also offers an amazing outdoor area for weddings and gatherings. Inside, we can seat up to 350 guests, depending on preferred seating arrangements. Outside, we can seat up to 300 in row seating for guests to enjoy a wedding ceremony underneath a custom-built pergola that is back-dropped with evergreens for an outdoor space that is always ready to perform. The Glass Factory is perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, celebrations, birthday parties, corporate training, art shows, live theater, and more. Upstairs features a 600 square foot mezzanine for the ladies, with its own bathroom & changing room, vanity seating with plenty of outlets and mirrors, and space to sit, relax, and have a cocktail while waiting. Downstairs holds a catering kitchen, two ADA-compliant bathrooms, and a large 4,400 square-foot event space with an user-friendly audio-visual system that includes two 120″ projector/screen sites, around the room speakers, and handheld and wireless microphones. We offer 30 round 60″ tables, 20 rectangle 8′ tables, 4 bar height pub-style tables, and 250 white padded folding chairs. Also included in your package, we offer white, black, or charcoal gray linens, upon availability.
Once known as Martin’s Glass Company, The Glass Factory was purchased in 2017 by Mat Clark and Heather Walker-Clark as part of a 4-acre, redevelopment project that has become known as Huntington Square – where residents and visitors can intersect in life, work, and play in a beautiful downtown community that offers short- and long-term residential, office space, physical fitness, a food truck park, and community space. The original plan was to demolish the condemned 313 W. Huntington, but once demo began, Mat Clark developed a vision for an industrial-style venue in the amazing and unique space. Demolition stopped, drawings changed, and The Glass Factory Event Venue was birthed. It is a perfect compliment to our boutique hotel, INTERSECT311, located next door (www.intersect311.com) and fills a need for a mid-size venue in Jonesboro. We look forward to hosting many events in the coming years to add value to and bring more people to downtown Jonesboro.
Weekend Day (Friday, Saturday)
WeekDay (Sunday – Thursday)
Corporate Events Available
Call for pricing.
All packages include the following
- First Floor Venue (4400 square feet) – we can seat 250 at banquet-style seating, or up to 400 if rectangle seating is incorporated.
- Outdoor Space (Pergola, Deck, Patio, & Greenhouse) – We can seat up to 300 in row seating for outdoor weddings.
- Catering Kitchen & Amenities – includes 2 prep tables, refrigerator, & 500-lb ice machine.
- Tables (30 round 60″ seat 8 per table and 20 rectangle 8′ seat 8 people)
- Chairs (250 white padded folding garden chairs)
- Linens – We offer floor length black, white, and gray linens.
- AV System – includes sound to around the room speakers, 2 projectors, 2 screens
- Set Up/Tear Down/Cleaning – includes staff setting up tables & chairs & linens in formation approved by lessee, and taking down tables & chairs & linens & cleaning up after event.
*Wedding parties will have access to the bridal suite
- Bartending $250 up to 100 guests/$350 more than 100 guests
*If you are planning to have alcohol at your event, we require that our bartenders be on site to serve the alcohol. Price depends on the number of guests.
- Bridal Party Weekend Retreat $1,000 (Friday 8 am to Sunday Noon)
*Includes a weekend suite for the bride and bridesmaids, as well as a weekend suite and hang out spot for the groom and groomsmen right next door! The bride and bridesmaids will have a direct view of the back of the venue from their second floor window! Each suite includes 1 bathroom, kitchenette, living area/hang out area, and beds for 8. In addition, the ladies will have a huge area for getting beautiful on the big day!
Fairy DogMother Add-On
Package #1 – $265
for Glass Factory Brides only (regular price starting at $295), additional dogs 20% off
- Initial consult during planning and second consult during wedding week.
- Transportation to and from The Glass Factory / Hounds’ Hideaway.
- Two Hours of Full Service Fairy Dogmothering on site at The Glass Factory: includes getting dogs to cooperate and pose for pictures, any stress relievers such as CBD, brushing and fluffing between pics.
- Special wedding bedtime story when pet returns to Hounds’ Hideaway.
- Overnight stay on wedding night.
- $75/hour for additional hours.
Package #2 – $355
for Glass Factory Brides only, additional dogs 20% off
- Includes everything from Package #1, plus an additional two hours of dogmothering (four hours total on site) and an additional night of boarding.
Includes use of space 8 a.m. to midnight, tables, chairs, & linen rental – choice of color.
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,625.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $1,875.
Includes basic plus set up/tear down, valet parking, and bar service.
If two days are booked, the total price is $3,225.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,475.
Includes premier plus use of 3 executive boutique suites for overnight arrangements.
If two days are booked, the total price is $3,525.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,775.
Includes premier overnight plus event planning & event coordination.
If two days are booked, the total price is $5,325.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $4,575.
Includes use of space for corporate events, such as annual meetings.
4-hour minimum, 50% off for not-for-profits & no minimum.
A La Carte Options
Set Up & Tear Down
Includes setup of tables, chairs, and linens. Set-up services are provided prior to the event and tear down happens after the event to allow guests maximum time in the space.
Includes initial consultation, monthly planning meetings, and final meeting the day before the event; includes collecting 2-3 bids from preferred vendors for flowers, design/decorations, cakes, catering, photography, and entertainment/music; includes coordination and payment between client and vendors.
Includes event rehearsal coordination; includes day of event coordination start to finish.
Valet Parking & Bus Shuttle
Valet includes vehicle drop off, parking, and pickup for the duration of the event. Bus Shuttle includes bringing guests from one downtown location to and from the Glass Factory for the duration of the event. Each service starts at $250 and full paying price varies based on the number of guests and the duration of the event.
Includes two bartenders for 4 hours. Each additional hour is $50/hour. Price does NOT include alcohol.
Overnight Accommodations at Intersect 311
Next door to The Glass Factory is our boutique hotel Intersect311, which consists of 25 boutique suites available to be booked nightly. We offer 15 one-bedroom and studio suites, 5 two-bedroom suites, and 5 three-bedroom suites. All suites are fully furnished with king or queen size beds, full kitchen or kitchenette, seating area, and a full private bathroom with each bedroom. Most units also include a laundry closet or stackable washer/dryer in the room. Contact our office for details on group rates.
How do I book a tour?
Please use our scheduling tool at https://go.oncehub.com/GlassFactory to book a tour time that works best for you! You will receive a confirmation once your appointment is requested.
What are your event rates?
- Corporate Rate: $125/hr with a 4-hour minimum.
What's included with the rental?
- • Indoor venue space that seats up to 350 comfortably
- • Bridal Suite (for weddings only) with private bathroom
- • Outdoor deck space that seats up to 300 in row seating
- • Greenhouse, Pergola, & Patio areas outside
- • Catering Kitchen with fridge, 500-lb ice machine, and 2 food prep tables
- • Two ADA-compliant restrooms with 3 bathroom stalls and double sinks
- • 30 Round Tables – 60″ that seat up to 8 people
- • 20 Rectangle Tables – 8′ that seat up to 8 people
- • 250 white padded folding garden chairs
- • Linens – black, white, or charcoal gray – upon availability
- • Set up of tables, chairs, and linens
- • Post-Event cleaning
- • Full audio/visual system with 2 projector/120″ screen sites and around the room speakers; handheld & wireless microphones; and 1 portable speaker that can be moved outside