Located in downtown Jonesboro, The Glass Factory is a 6,500-square foot industrial-themed venue that also offers an amazing outdoor area for weddings and gatherings. Inside, we can seat up to 350 guests, depending on preferred seating arrangements. Outside, we can seat up to 300 in row seating for guests to enjoy a wedding ceremony underneath a custom-built pergola that is back-dropped with evergreens for an outdoor space that is always ready to perform. The Glass Factory is perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, celebrations, birthday parties, corporate training, art shows, live theater, and more. Upstairs features a 600 square foot mezzanine for the ladies, with its own bathroom & changing room, vanity seating with plenty of outlets and mirrors, and space to sit, relax, and have a cocktail while waiting. Downstairs holds a catering kitchen, two ADA-compliant bathrooms, and a large 4,400 square-foot event space with an user-friendly audio-visual system that includes two 120″ projector/screen sites, around the room speakers, and handheld and wireless microphones. We offer 25 round 60″ tables, 10 rectangle 8′ tables, 4 bar height pub-style tables, and 240 white padded folding chairs. Also included in your package, we offer white or black table linens.
Once known as Martin’s Glass Company, The Glass Factory was purchased in 2017 by Mat Clark and Heather Walker-Clark as part of a 5-acre, redevelopment project that has become known as Huntington Square – where residents and visitors can intersect in life, work, and play in a beautiful downtown community that offers short- and long-term residential, shopping, dining, recreation, and entertainment. The original plan was to demolish the condemned 313 W. Huntington, but once demo began, Mat Clark developed a vision for an industrial-style venue in the amazing and unique space. Demolition stopped, drawings changed, and The Glass Factory Event Venue was birthed. It is a perfect compliment to our boutique hotel, INTERSECT311, located next door (www.intersect311.com) and fills a need for a mid-size venue in Jonesboro. We look forward to hosting many events in the coming years to add value to and bring more people to downtown Jonesboro.
Weekend Day (Friday, Saturday)
WeekDay (Sunday – Thursday)
All-Inclusive Corporate Packages
Call for pricing
All packages include the following
- First Floor Venue (4400 square feet) – we can seat 250 or more depending on layout.
- Outdoor Space (Pergola, Deck, Patio, & Greenhouse) – seating area for outdoor weddings.
- Catering Kitchen & Amenities – includes 2 prep tables, refrigerator, & 500-lb ice machine.
- Tables (25 round 60″ seat 8 per table and 10 rectangle 8′ seat 8 people).
- Chairs (240 white padded folding garden chairs).
- Table Linens – We offer floor length linens – white or black. Up to 35 linens (additional fees will apply for more than 35 linens).
- Post Event Cleaning.
* Set-up $300 (interior and exterior)
* Wedding parties will have access to the bridal suite.
* Corporate events will have access to the A/V system.
Bridal Party Weekend Retreat $1,000 (Friday 8 am to Sunday Noon)
*Includes a weekend suite for the bride and bridesmaids, as well as a weekend suite and hang out spot for the groom and groomsmen right next door! The bride and bridesmaids will have a direct view of the back of the venue from their second floor window! Each suite includes 1 bathroom, kitchenette, living area/hang out area, and beds for 8. In addition, the ladies will have a huge area for getting beautiful on the big day!
One Day $1250 Includes:
- Set and facilitate the initial meeting with the Bride/Designee two months prior to the event.
- Connect with vendors to confirm vendor details.
- Set and facilitate the confirmation meeting two weeks prior to the event.
- Create a timeline and make sure all involved are informed of the timeline.
- Oversee every aspect of the event on site the day of the event.
- Serve as “Manager on Duty” the day of the event – ensure all vendors execute plans as designed.
- Handle all logistics on the day of the event – ensure the setup of tables and chairs is accurate, all vendors are on time and set up in the right location, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between bridal party, photographer, and other third-party vendors – ensure good communication throughout the day.
- Assist with guest management.
- Facilitate processional order (and rehearsal if applicable).
- Oversee venue clean-up and close-up.
- Conducts a venue closing inspection – ensures all items brought in by lessee and/or third-party vendors are out of the venue by end time of contract; ensures that the venue cleaning team completes the cleaning checklist; ensures that the venue is ready for the next event; ensures that all lights are off and HVAC units are set appropriately; ensures all doors and gates are secured.
Two Day $1500 (includes above plus facilitation of rehearsal/rehearsal dinner)
Alcohol Service Package $500
Includes 2 bartenders up to 6 hours and a liquor liability policy. Does NOT include alcohol or bar set up, supplies, equipment.
Fairy DogMother Add-On
Package #1 – $265
for Glass Factory Brides only (regular price starting at $295), additional dogs 10% off
- Initial consult during planning and second consult during wedding week.
- Transportation to and from The Glass Factory / Hounds’ Hideaway.
- Two Hours of Full Service Fairy Dogmothering on site at The Glass Factory: includes getting dogs to cooperate and pose for pictures, any stress relievers such as CBD, brushing and fluffing between pics.
- Special wedding bedtime story when pet returns to Hounds’ Hideaway.
- Overnight stay on wedding night.
- $75/hour for additional hours.
Package #2 – $355
for Glass Factory Brides only, additional dogs 10% off
- Includes everything from Package #1, plus an additional two hours of dogmothering (four hours total on site) and an additional night of boarding.
Includes use of space 8 a.m. to midnight, tables, chairs, & linen rental – choice of color.
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,625.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $1,875.
Includes basic plus set up/tear down, valet parking, and bar service.
If two days are booked, the total price is $3,225.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,475.
Includes premier plus use of 3 executive boutique suites for overnight arrangements.
If two days are booked, the total price is $3,525.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $2,775.
Includes premier overnight plus event planning & event coordination.
If two days are booked, the total price is $5,325.
Sunday – Thursday
If two days are booked, the total price is $4,575.
Includes use of space for corporate events, such as annual meetings.
4-hour minimum, 50% off for not-for-profits & no minimum.
A La Carte Options
Set Up & Tear Down
Includes setup of tables, chairs, and linens. Set-up services are provided prior to the event and tear down happens after the event to allow guests maximum time in the space.
Includes initial consultation, monthly planning meetings, and final meeting the day before the event; includes collecting 2-3 bids from preferred vendors for flowers, design/decorations, cakes, catering, photography, and entertainment/music; includes coordination and payment between client and vendors.
Includes event rehearsal coordination; includes day of event coordination start to finish.
Valet Parking & Bus Shuttle
Valet includes vehicle drop off, parking, and pickup for the duration of the event. Bus Shuttle includes bringing guests from one downtown location to and from the Glass Factory for the duration of the event. Each service starts at $250 and full paying price varies based on the number of guests and the duration of the event.
Includes two bartenders for 4 hours. Each additional hour is $50/hour. Price does NOT include alcohol.
Overnight Accommodations at Intersect 311
Next door to The Glass Factory is our boutique hotel Intersect311, which consists of 25 boutique suites available to be booked nightly. We offer 15 one-bedroom and studio suites, 5 two-bedroom suites, and 5 three-bedroom suites. All suites are fully furnished with king or queen size beds, full kitchen or kitchenette, seating area, and a full private bathroom with each bedroom. Most units also include a laundry closet or stackable washer/dryer in the room. Contact our office for rates.